Saturday, July 25, 2009

Buchanan's Antique & Collectibles Market

Check out the Lots of Furniture Antiques Flea Market Page Max made of this weekend's Buchanans. It's got tons of pictures of my stuff and some of the other dealer's booths.



I snagged some great double size ceiling tin tiles there yesterday.


Isn't this a cute little florentine lamp? The marble is to die for. Also, check out the wicker settee and bench. Yes, it needs a little love but rumor has it that it can be yours for less than you'd pay for a pedicure.



Y'all need to come by because I'm stacking it deep and selling it CHEAP! Come see me at Fair Park in the Automobile building in spaces I-30 & I-31. The show hours are Saturday, 7/25 from 9am-5pm and Sunday 7/26 from 11am-5pm.

4 comments:

  1. HI..I am in Dallas and attended the show at the Fair park once. I never know when a show is coming. I am looking for some great pieces but never know when and where things are going to be. Can you help me out with info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a show schedule at www.buchananmarkets.com and if you are looking for great pieces you should come down to our shops on Industrial Blvd right near downtown Dallas. Check out www.lotsoffurniture.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking to go to Antique sales and I frequent the Antique stores down there on Industrial, could you keep us posted on the next shows and sales?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alyssa, sorry to respond so late, I'm just getting the hang of all this technical stuff! Anyway, yes, I will be more than happy to keep y'all updated on anything I find out. I know that the next Buchanan's show will be August 22 & 23. But due to the State Fair, it will be held at Market Center for the next 3 months. Also, coming up in October we will be having our semi-annual Street Sale down on Industrial. I'll definitely have info on that. Also, always remember, EVERY DAY IS A SALE AT LOTS OF FURNITURE ANTIQUES! Seriously, no one ever has to pay what's on the tag. We always look up the cost and give discounts. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for. Thanks for following and Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Please give me comments and feedback!